Welcome to the Diocese of Parramatta
If you feel you have the skills and commitment to serve the Catholic Church in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then we would love to hear from you.
We look for people who bring:
- An understanding and commitment to the ethos and values of the Catholic Church
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest growing diocese in Australia. The Diocese is made up of 47 parishes, 83 Catholic schools, and more than 45,000 students and includes a number of agencies which assist the Bishop in the pastoral care of the community.
Please send your resume and covering letter when applying to email@example.com
Padre Pio Parish, Glenmore Park seeks to employ a Pastoral associate. The position is reporting to and working closely with the parish priest. The pastoral associate provides valued assistance to the parish priest in the pastoral ministry, in collaboration with the parishioners.
The position will be responsible for the day to day running of the parish pastoral activities including working closely with Bethany Primary School and Caroline Chisolm High School. This position is part time, Tuesday to Friday from 8.30 am to 3.00 pm, with some work on the weekends, mainly after Sass. The role also includes working closely with various ministries of the parish.
The pastoral associate will be expected to have the following knowledge, qualification and experience:
• A sound knowledge of the Catholic faith & a deep respect for the teachings of the Catholic faith and ethos of the Church.
• Experience in working with the people of God especially working with youth, students and young adults.
• Willingness to visit the people especially the sick, elderly and homebound.
• Experience in using Microsoft office.
• Good communication skills, meeting deadlines with the ability to maintain positive working relationships with others.
• NSW driver’s license
Applications must include:
• A cover letter
• Statement addressing each of the above requirements
• Referee details including the contact details of your Parish priest.
Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Tuesday, 31st October 2017